ESC Boston trip 2014 The first ESC trip to Boston organised...
EUROSPORT 2015 – PRACTICES(MAY)
The first Eurosport practices will take place on week 12th & 19th May 2014. The practices schedule, list with name of students invited for these sessions in each sport is attached. Students on school trips will be excused for the first session.
The Practices will take place:
Basketball @ESC (Sports Hall)
Volleyball @ESC (Sports Hall)
Table Tennis @ ESC (Old Gym)
Running @ ESC (meet in the Old Gym)
Swimming at the Headington School: Students can arrive from 20:15. Please use the entrance via the Headley Way entrance, the barrier on your left should be open to drive in and park/drop students next to the Astro pitch. We expect to have only the students inside the Pool. Thanks!
Postcode: Headington School, Oxford, OX3 0BL
Eurosport Selected Sports :
- Table Tennis
- Duathlon (Running 1000m and Swimming 50m)
- – 30 students will be selected by the PE department to represent the ES Culham, 15 boys and 15 Girls (S1-S7)Students’ selection is dependent upon:
- Observation: from PE lessons + practices
- Sportsmanship – gives encouragement to others; accepts decisions gracefully
- Effort – tries hard to improve at each practice; exhibits perseverance
- Attendance – regular attendance; punctual; properly dressed
- Cooperation – follows instruction; willing to listen; very good team member
- Skill level – demonstrates very good skillsJosé CarlosPhysical Education Co-ordinator